Thursday 2 February 2012

Day 7 - 7 1/2 pounds - woohoo

Wow, 1/2 stone off! All my fears about not being able to eat my favourite foods are completely unfounded, I can't believe it. Exercise has obviously helped and I have been strict with what I have eaten, no nibbling between meals or eating the wrong things like cake and sweets, this is certainly the spurt I needed - hubby is over the moon. Now for week 2 - will need to carry on what I've started. Onwards and upwards as they say. Looking forward to swimming on Sunday, you never know we might be treated again to the lovely eye candy that is the Donny Rovers footballers. Mind you, listening to them gossip, I found out that one of them likes his girlfriends so thin that he actually weighs them! Can't believe any woman would allow this to happen. Another wow I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment